09 June 2006 @ 02:46 am
*Shrug* Whatever, but I've always thought it was such a cool meme.  
Post anything that you want, and post it anonymously
A story, a secret, a confession, a fear, a love - anything. Be sure to post anonymously and honestly. Post twice if you'd like.
Then, put this in your LJ to see what your friends (and perhaps others who you don't even realize read your LJ) have to say.

Public, natch, and... whatever.
Mood: aggravated
( Post a new comment )
(Anonymous) on June 9th, 2006 06:22 pm (UTC)
i love him.
(Reply) (Link)
(Anonymous) on June 13th, 2006 09:16 pm (UTC)
I'm in love with a guy who's already in a relationship, and he likes me back, but I don't want him to end his relationship because of me. I don't know what to do and I'm confused..
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
(Anonymous) on January 21st, 2007 01:04 am (UTC)
I know you're not supposed to reply to any of these comments, but that's exactly how I felt. I hope it all works out, it did for me :-)
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
(Anonymous) on August 28th, 2006 02:49 pm (UTC)
Why is it that ex-girlfriend night (y'know, the night you're out with your boy and run into his ex, the one you've referred to as That Bitch in your head for ages) is always the night you have a cold/feel like crap/pulled an all nighter/look like trailer trash? I'd really like someone to answer that. C'mon, universe. Not on.
(Reply) (Link)
(Anonymous) on August 28th, 2006 10:46 pm (UTC)
I'm totally hung up on one of my best friends. We've had "the talk" and I know it's not going to happen, but for some reason, I can't seem to shake these feelings I have toward him. It's insanely frustrating.
(Reply) (Link)
(Anonymous) on January 21st, 2007 01:43 am (UTC)
I wish I understood. I don't understand anything anymore. Love, life, lessons, anything. I'm so scared that I'm just going to explode one day, people keep trying to cram me full of facts and figures, and I'm just ready to burst. My brain can't take it anymore.
Why can't they just leave me alone!? Stop telling me I'm fucking clever, stop it stop it stop it!

It doesn't matter anyway, I know I'll end up trudging to work everyday like all of the other hundreds of thousands of people in this country and around the World, getting on packed trains, tubes and buses, to sit in a dingy office tapping away at a screen all day, looking at the clock every two seconds to see if any time has passed at all, before getting up, going home, kicking my shoes off in front of the TV and falling asleep fully clothed.
And that's not me.

I'm not saying I want to be an artist or and author or a rockstar or an actress or anything like that, I don't even want to be anything... controversial. People my age who say, "OMG YES I'M GOING TO BE A FAMOUS AUTHOR" really piss me off. No you aren't, there's like a 3% chance of that. You're going to work in an office like the other 97% of the World, so put up with it. Dreams are hopeless.

My main ambition in life is to be a simple housewife. Honestly. I'd love it, looking after a husband, managing the house and having children... but I know I will end up like that.
And I don't know if I can accept it.
(Reply) (Link)
(Anonymous) on February 13th, 2010 09:25 pm (UTC)
Just a few points:

I don't know what I'm doing with my life and it terrifies me.

I'm worried that I'm losing my BFF to her new group of friends.

My boyfriend doesn't always seem to understand me.
(Reply) (Link)
(Anonymous) on July 18th, 2011 04:16 pm (UTC)
you are missed
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
MysticHeaven: Less Than Three[identity profile] mysticheaven.livejournal.com on July 18th, 2011 04:26 pm (UTC)
I wish I knew who this was so that I could tell you that I'm still here, in whatever capacity <3

Also, I'm just curious as to whether you're someone on my f-list or not... Any help, anon? <333

Yeah yeah, not supposed to reply to these, I know.
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
(Anonymous) on July 30th, 2011 07:46 am (UTC)
I'm not the poster above, but youre missed here too. Sorry, emma to add to the mystery! There's a few of us who miss you badly.

I'm not going to post a story cuz you'll know it already, but here's a secret and a confession. Love = you. Maybe you always knew that, i dont know. Certain people are so lucky to have you! Fear = that everything we did have is in the past now. I still follow your life but don't quite feel a part of it like I did. Its like losing you more every day. Everything has changed so much and that's before next year happens I've just been confused and lost since that first time you went quiet on me. Never recovered and so I'm scared to contact you these days. It's stupid, yes.

I'm glad that youre happy in life right now, btw. Really. That actually cheers me up a bit when all this makes me :-(
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
MysticHeaven: Less Than Three[identity profile] mysticheaven.livejournal.com on July 30th, 2011 09:39 am (UTC)

Well, there's no way I can't reply to this one! *Takes the 'rules' and screws them up*

This nearly made me cry, lovely anon. Part of me really hopes this is one person in particular, and another part is praying that it isn't. Again, I would be grateful for a clue, but that kind of defeats the point of the anon meme! Please don't be afraid of contacting me, though. If you are who I think you are, and even if you're not, then I will always be happy to hear from you. Always. It might take me awhile to get back to you, I get incredibly nervous sometimes (ridiculous, especially if I'm correct in my assumption) because of my low self-esteem and stupid bloody insecurities. But I'm here practically every day/night, so it's not like I wouldn't see it!

You *are* a part of my life - a massive part. My f-list (particularly the close ones, and I'm guessing you're one of them, I can sort of tell) should all realise that I'm *not* very good socially offline, but it's online where I come alive. Well, it was until low self-esteem, insecurities, etc got in the way! Anyway, the point is that I've always held my online friends in such high regard, and that's probably why I fail so badly at making friends offline. Yes, I have two very good offline-only friends (er, well one isn't technically a friend, but whilst we're talking about him - THAT CHANGES NOTHING. Apart from my surname, and that'll be a relief to everyone... [/TerriblyOffTopic]), but that is literally *it*. I was doing something the other day and it asked me to write a list of all of my friends... After putting those two, I automatically started writing out my f-list/online friends, even those I don't talk to so much anymore. Some people might call that sad, I call it FUCKING AWESOME.

But my point is this: I love you. Again, especially if you're my #1 Suspect, but even if you aren't. You've been there for me at a time when nobody else has, you've made me laugh, you've made me forget about everything. You've made me realise that people aren't all awful and terrible, and not everybody hates me instantly, which I truly believed until I started making, what I consider to be, lifelong friends on LJ/internet in general.

If it ever feels like you're losing me then PLEASE grab me and hold on, because I don't want to be lost. Especially by you, #1 Suspect (as that is now your name).

And don't be afraid to reply to this, or to anything. I'm really am here. <3333333333333333333333
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)